All you need to know.
My name is Evan and I like acoustic guitars, camp fires, and laying under the stars on a warm summer night.
But that’s what these “About Me” pages always feel like right? I promise to do my best to objectively describe myself with as little groan-worthy, lofty language as possible.
Some quick facts:
1. I was born in Alabama, raised in Mississippi, and currently reside and work in Texas. (That’s like the Southern trifecta, right?)
2. My quirky love is that moment of silence when you pass under a bridge in a storm.
3. I’d consider myself a dog person but have no prejudices against cats or other domestic animals.
4. I can touch my tongue to my nose.
5. Coke Zero is superior to Diet Coke (I hope I don’t lose clients over that one).
6. I’m the least coordinated dancer you’ll ever meet.
7. I do actually like acoustic guitars, camp fires, and laying under the stars on a warm summer night.
8. I want to BE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER.
Too forward? I hope not.
Head over to that CONTACT button and let’s do this thing.